This year we will be holding the VCHA Chavasse Conference at Liverpool Town Hall on Wednesday 11 September 2024.
We will be celebrating the Veteran Aware programme and the support the NHS and wider healthcare community give to the Veteran and Armed Forces community. We will also be celebrating 10 years since publication of the Chavasse Report by our Chair and National Lead, Professor Tim Briggs CBE.
We have produced a “Save the Date” flyer, which we have also shared across our social channels and would ask that you share this within your networks and with local forum members as appropriate.
- We will be posting regular updates about the VCHA Chavasse Conference on our website.
- For information about Veteran Aware accreditation and for details on how to accredit your Trust or healthcare organisation, visit here.
- Follow us on our Futures platform
- Follow us X (Twitter) @NHSVeteranAware
- Follow us on LinkedIn VCHA LinkedIn
We be inviting organisations to submit innovative abstracts showcasing developments and best practice in the work with Veteran and Armed Forces community healthcare. More about this opportunity will be shared with you in the next few weeks.
On behalf of the VCHA Team, thank you for your continued support to the Veteran Aware programme and the Armed Forces community.